CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Ways to make $$ online




I am always looking for little ways to make a few cents here and there online, or earn/receive free product. Here are a few that I have found. It's not a lot of money earned but in this economy, every bit can be helpful.


YouData is trying to convince consumers like us that we should be the ones controlling our own data and selling our own attention, not third parties like broadcasters, newspapers, and spammers. By creating a MeFile at YouData.com, I now control what ads I see and when I see them. Best part - I am selling my attention directly to interested advertisers, for real money. That's right, I get paid for giving them my attention. I can use the funds to buy music and video online, donate to charities, give to my favorite blogs and websites, or keep the change myself and do whatever I want with it. It's usually only a couple dollars a week but they will send it right to your paypal account and you can just watch it accumulate!
It's real. They pay. You should check it out.



Sendearnings is another website I use to earn a little cash. You can earn for reading emails, shopping online, playing online games and doing surveys.



Inboxdollars is another site similar. They pay you for emails read, shopping online, playing online games and doing surveys.


I really love bzzagent!


Discover cool new products, brands and websites.
Get product samples, plus special offers and discounts.
Help friends find cool products by sharing your opinion.
Join 500,000 other people to influence companies and brands.
Connect with your favorite brands as you help spread the word.
Curious about what's new out there? Like to share your honest opinions? What are you waiting for?


I have received free Taco Bell, Diet Mtn. Dew, Children's Claritin, Afrin Pure Sea & Nature's Source cleaner. Also, coupons to hand out to my friends and family, which they love! I am also waiting for John Frieda Root Awakening to show up any day!

Joining BzzAgent is free and takes just a few minutes!



Swag Bucks!

Swagbucks is an online portal dedicated to helping you earn Swag Bucks, digital dollars which can be redeemed for exclusive swagbucks.com prizes. You can earn swag buck by searching the web, searching for hidden codes and shopping online! You can redeem your swag bucks for gift cards, trading cards, electronics, video games and more!

Get started here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name, email & website with your comment!