CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 17, 2009

Freebie Friday!





Not as big of a week as last week, but still good!




Playtex tampons & personal cloth




Goodnites boxers (although somehow I got boys boxers when requested girls???)




$3 Rite Aid Rebate for March




Parents Magazine


Milk Matters Coloring Book from US Department of Health and Human Services (my 3 year old loves getting her "freebies" in the mail!)




Mine Magazine (I was excited to get this but was actually disappointed. It's a magazine that you put all your information, likes & dislikes and it creates a magazine just for you. There was only 1 article worth reading for me.) Get your's here




Body + Soul Magazine




Bzz Agent Kit for Taco Bells new Family Fiesta Meal. To learn more about becoming a Bzz Agent go here.




My kit for my upcoming Clairol House Party! So excited to get this! To learn more about hosting house parties for companies go here.


Here are all the goodies I got to give out to my guests. Not to mention as well that everyone gets a free box of Clairol hair coloring to try out!





This is one of my favorite blogs! Check out her Mailbox Monday!

1 comment:

  1. How fun is that! I'm so glad you're signed up with both BzzAgent and HouseParty....I didn't put my packages in my Mailbox Monday post, but I'll be writing about them soon. How fun is the Clairol HouseParty...I didn't know about that one. I'm doing the Domino's pizza one. Isn't it fun?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name, email & website with your comment!