CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 24, 2009

Misleading Albertson's Ad UPDATED

I went to my local Albertson's last night to take advantage of what I thought would be a good deal. The front of the ad states $10 off your next shopping trip when you spend $25 or more. No where does it state that it has to be $25 worth of participating products. After my catalina didn't print I spoke with several store employees who were equally confused. Everyone agreed that the ad was misleading & I was entitled to a $10 catalina. However, they couldn't do anything since they are computer generated. So they advised me to call Customer Service. So today I did call & am waiting for a call back from a Supervisor. If you have run into this problem as well, contact their Customer Service at 1-877-932-7948. The ad is false advertising. Albertson's has been very cooperative & hopefully I will be receiving a $10 credit of some sort very soon! I will keep you all posted!
UPDATE:
I spoke with the store manager yesterday & he gave me a $10 Albertsons Gift Card to resolve this problem! Yay Albertsons! Thank you Thank you! Just be sure to always read the small print. Sometimes their ads are not very clear & in this case, didn't even state the rules for what qualifies to receive the catalina.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name, email & website with your comment!