CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 1, 2009

Back online tomorrow & Albertson's Mac & Cheese Deal!

I just wanted to write a quick note tonight & let you all know that I will be back online & get all the freebies and ad deals caught up tomorrow! We had a garage sale over the weekend so alot of my time last week was devoted to getting ready for that!

I did want to let you know about 1 great deal at Albertsons & tomorrow is the last day!

Buy a 5 pack of Kraft Mac & Cheese and get for free...

1 more 5 pack & 2 boxes of Capri Sun Sunrise

Awesome deal! In my store though, I did notice that some of the coupons had been peeled off. So make sure the 5 pack you pick up has the coupon for the Capri Sun Sunrise still attached! Stock up, there's no limit!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name, email & website with your comment!