CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 22, 2009

Freebie Friday!



Here are this weeks freebies!


My 1st issue of All You magazine & I love it! If you haven't subscribed yet you should. Totally worth it! This month's issue has $112.55 in coupons plus some great money saving tips! Check it out at http://www.allyou.com/ & get 2 free trial issues!


Body & Soul Magazine


Woman's Day


Tide 7 Signs Sample + $1 off coupon


Crest Postcard with $1 off coupon


April Rite Aid Rebate for $2


My newest Bzz Agent Campaign Kit for OFF. Includes a sample of 2 new OFF products just in time for Summer. ~Clip on & PowerPad Lamp + lots of coupons to give out~ And I am so excited because the mosquitos LOVE me! I can't wait to see how well these work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name, email & website with your comment!